About SelectOne: SelectOne is a strategic recruiting company specializing in attracting the hard-to-find talent that organizations need to achieve their goals. With a deep expertise in recruiting solutions and a comprehensive understanding of the job market, we target the right candidates and guide them through the hiring process for our clients.
About the Job:
The Remote Sales Executive (RSE) position for SelectOne will be a hunter-based revenue producing role focused on finding new clients in emerging market opportunities. The RSE will be expected to prospect, nurture and generate leads to acquire new business by calling on company decision makers to build rapport and develop strategic, long-lasting relationships.
As a Remote Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- High pace, effective, daily metric activity and personal accountability to work under pressure of quota and high production expectations.
- Daily, high level metric sales activity.
- Setting appointments with target personas using phone, video, face-to-face, email and social prospecting, networking, and referral partner relationships.
- Clearly articulating our value proposition, process and solutions to prospective clients.
- Educating prospective clients on the talent management/staffing industry.
- Articulating strategic opportunities for prospects in relation to our competitive market advantages.
- Running scheduled appointments (phone, face-to-face and video conferencing), uncover needs and present SelectOne’s process and solutions to close new sales opportunities.
- Building new book of clients for an emerging market
- Utilizing our client relationship management (CRM – HubSpot) system to track all activity and prospective deals.
- Achieving sales KPI targets set by Director of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of outside sales experience in B2B setting
Salary: $50,000+ base salary, commission plan for potential total earnings of $80,000+
Travel: <50% local travel